Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company?
Then, come and join us at "intouch".
"intouch" is a community management app with powerful interactive features. It's a fully private social media platform for all types of communities with a strong and flexible CRM database and extra reporting features. With intouch, the members meet their interaction needs on the platforms bearing the name of their community, while at the same time leaving significant traces that support the management within the application by the features supported by gamification and AI.
We are moving forward with the goal of enlarging our application, which has been already in use by more than 10.000+ users.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
- Create, manage and execute a strategic territory coverage and sales plan that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis,
- Meet and exceed established monthly and quarterly revenue objectives,
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts,
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape and technology heat map within entire account list,
- Prospect into targeted named accounts. Develop and execute field sales campaigns to create demand, work closely with Lead Generation and Sales Engineering resources to build and manage a robust pipeline of new business. Manage multiple complex sales processes simultaneously,
- Articulate the Intouch value proposition to senior IT & Business leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer pains, highlight ROI and business value through a consultative sales approach,
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate
- Establish & maintain strong and referancable relationships with existing client base
- Support demo trials.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Software experience, media and marketing sales experience desirable,
- 4+ years experience in an Inside Sales or Customer Service,
- Able to work independently and as an integral part of a cross-functional team,
- Able to thrive in a startup environment - moving quickly, adapting well to change, thinking strategically and tactically executing a plan,
- Excellent presentation, organization, communication (verbal and writing), and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.