Senior Embedded Software Engineer:
- Design, implement, and debug system startup code, peripheral drivers, services, communication stacks, bootloaders, system test, and verification programs.
- Architect, implement, and lead challenging embedded software projects
- Contribute to improvements to testing infrastructure, validation process, and code reliability.
- Tune code for optimal resource utilization, reliability, performance, and energy efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical, Computer Science, Mechanical or Mechatronics preferred)
- 5+ years work experience developing on embedded platforms, from architectural inception through production
- Background in developing and debugging resource-constrained, real-time, embedded systems.
- Strong C language skills.
- Experience in design and implementation of peripheral (SPI, I2C, UART, etc.) drivers in C.
- Ability and desire to contribute new ideas, build consensus, and drive tasks to completion.
- Able to work autonomously while being rigorous and attentive to details.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience within Embedded Software, testing tools and methods for Embedded Software with a focus on power electronics, motor drive circuits.
- Knowledge of Industrial communcation platforms: MODBUS, CAN, J1939, CANopen, CAN FD, PROFINET, PROFIBUS, EtherCAT, Powerlink
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and embedded compilers.
- Understanding of hardware vs. software tradeoffs.
- Experience specifying hardware requirements and working with hardware engineers.
- Experience using both simulations and hardware testing.
- Knowledge of Python and/or assembly.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with network and wireless technologies (IP, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi).
- Experience with hardware description language is a plus.
- Experience on Industrial Safety Certification SIL, PL, ASIL, DAL is a plus
APROD is a startup company with international investors and has a solid background on:
- Power electronics
- AC, PMSM motor drives of various power levels
- Embedded software and hardware development
- Safety level software and hardware design for both industry (SIL-3), avionics (DAL A/B) and military
APROD has different projects from different countries some of which are:
- PMSM drive for HVAC applications – Finland
- Motor drive projects upto 1.5 kW without PFC – Germany
- Software stack development and engineering consultancy on Industrial protocols especially CANopen
- Industrial safety products design, embedded Software Development and consultancy – Sweden
İletişim: [email protected]