What You'll Do
- Develop firmware/applications running on (ds)PIC MCU and FPGAs
- You are very good at C
- You know how to use electronics lab equipment to develop/troubleshoot low-level drivers and hardware integration for interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB, etc. on PIC based systems
- You know how to handle world-class documentation for your project
- Creating analysis document and requirement handling
- Development competence in technical domain
- Customer support
- Communication with our global team members daily
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- Candidates must provide their Github/Gitlab repositories with similar experiences for below qualifications is required.
- Experience of developing (ds)PIC MCU or FPGA based projects
- Experience in GIT VCS.
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Should be good at exceptional handling and logging
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem.
- Should be able to multitask, ownership of tasks and adapt to new systems quickly.
- Good Communication Skills Adaptable to new technologies.
- Personal Skills Required
- Experience or knowledge about Agile Scrum principles and like to work in team environment.
- Adaptive; responsive for on-demand changes.
- Having good inter-personal skills, flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- Communicative; calling before sending e-mail.
- Open; collecting feedbacks and defining improvement actions.
- Take ownership and responsibility for solutions provided.
Nice To Have
Understanding of higher-level languages, object-oriented methodologies, user-interface implementation, and PC application programming. Experience on development in Embedded Linux is a big plus.