About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to extend our Industry X designer team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health &life insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
· BA in Design or equivalent practical experience.
· 5+ years of design experience across multiple digital platforms.
· Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams.
· Exceptional understanding and control over the iterative design process, creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs.
· Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills in English.
· An online portfolio demonstrating strong creative skills and relevant projects.
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field.
· In-depth knowledge of UI frameworks, design systems and design tokens.
· Understanding of front-end technologies and frameworks.
· Experience working with enterprise-level clients.
· Successful delivery of designs in an industrial environment across multiple platforms.
About Your Role
- Translate complex tasks and information into intuitive and easy-to-use designs.
- Collaborate with Product/Project Teams on a daily basis to communicate designs.
- Develop clear and distinct designs and communicate them with clients.
- Actively present designs, ideas and concepts to clients, both in-person and remotely.
- Create personas, wireframes and prototypes to communicate ideas and concepts.
- Share and present your work across teams and be prepared to articulate your decisions.
- Make all designs client and developer ready. Clearly communicate how your solution works.
- Collaborate and work closely with developers to ensure designs are accurate.
- Understand business concepts and design viable solutions to achieve better results.
- Gather insights from user behavior and data to design better products, strategy, and solutions.
- Research design best practices, trends and methods to ensure top of the line delivery.
- Advocate the user-centric design approach across teams and organizations.
Position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.