B2Metric is an AI-Native analytics platform that enables to manage of risk
management with fraud prevention for the insurance industry. We save insurance
companies millions of dollars in risk management on insurance premiums and
claims management activity.
We are looking for a junior software engineer to join our growing team. The ideal
candidates will have experience working with large-scale applications and a track
record of producing great output.
Desired Skill and Experience of Machine Learning and Big Data Engineer:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics or a related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with general machine learning
- Basic knowledge of different machine learning techniques and data science tools. You should feel comfortable to talk about these and show your knowledge if you do not have any working experience.
- Knowledge of predictive models and/or optimization techniques.
- Experience using machine learning tools such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- In-depth knowledge of Natural Language Processing or Computer Vision or Reinforcement Learning is a plus
- Experience with building and using models on cloud platforms (like AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Python is necessary and also familiarity with Java, C++ is a plus
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Hive) is a plus
- Very good command of written and reading English.
- A strong desire to learn and explore new technologies and good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Participate on different data science and optimization projects on different levels like design, model development, code construction and deployment.
- Be a part of R&D activities for real-world problems.
- Research and report state of the art machine learning technologies.
- Build PoC(Proof of Concept) models, improve and deploy them when necessary.
- Constantly improve your skills and knowledge of machine learning techniques and data science tools.