SemperTech is a spinoff R&D center from Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratories (DAI-Labor) of Technical University Berlin. SemperTech is working with public and private companies on joint projects focusing on cyber-security, data analytics, embedded and smart systems, and future communication networks. We continue to develop our popular products like SES, SEHER and Brain4X.
SemperTech aims to be the leading next generation solution development R&D center in Turkey. We provide our staff with a visionary smart office to provide the best working environment.
We are looking for candidates with extra-ordinary skill sets in the following areas to work at SemperTech, Teknopark İstanbul (Kurtköy).
- Graduated from Computer Engineering or related fields of well reputed universities
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability including sophisticated algorithms
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Principles and Data Structures
- Knowledge and experience in Java or similar high level programming languages
- Experience in continuous software development and software integration (tools and pipeline)
- Proficiency in English (German is a plus)
- Highly motivated team player with a self-starter attitude
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed at least 2 years Candidates with the below specialties will be prioritized:
- Experience in popular data analytics tools and languages such as Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas
- Experience in linear optimization tools such as PuLP, matlab, Gurobi, etc.
- Knowledge on basic machine learning concepts such as Supervised Learning, Regression, Time Series Analysis
Opportunities for further career development at SemperTech:
- Career supporting trainings
- Working on future technologies
- Working on joint projects with DAI-Labor (European framework projects, opportunity to attend short-term jobs in Germany)
- Higher education opportunity at TU-Berlin in Germany (Ph.D. / M.Sc. and Post Doc) Applicants who are interested in, please send the following documents to [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Tabular CV