As technology is changing the world, there is no need to spend extra effort and time for an assessment process that can be streamlined by witwiser.
Online examinations, online talent assessments and certifications are becoming the norm. Most of the universities, schools and other educational institutions are conducting their exams online. Companies are increasingly using talent assessments, that is mostly conducted online, to hire their employees.
The benefits of conducting online exams are too lucrative to pass. Standardization, marking and invigilation are required for any exam. All these activities require expensive manpower, planning and scheduling. However, these activities can be automated to save time, cost and make the entire process more convenient when the exams are conducted online.
Witwiser redesigns the assessment processes as online and provides affordable, scalable, secure and flexible proctoring solutions.
At witwiser, we dream big. We're seeking a Senior Product Manager having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
- BS/MS degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- Experience in working across product, engineering, and analytics teams to evaluate new ideas, discuss technical concepts, create scalable designs, implement new models, and make tradeoffs to remove roadblocks.
- Previous start-up experience is a big plus
- Previous B2B and EdTech experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles is a plus.
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for our assessment and remote proctoring products & communicate this strategy to all of stakeholders.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnership options; provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Monitor key performance indicators and help to evaluate product performance and growth.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Experience on data-derived insights to provide the right experience, to the right user, at the right time.
- Using market data to amplify product development
- Experience how to apply data science techniques, data engineering processes, and market experimentation tests to deliver customized product experiences.
- Develop data pipelines and strategies that prepare data collected from a product for robust analysis.
- Evaluating the data from live products, including how to design and execute various A/B and multivariate tests to shape the next iteration of a product.
Why we like working at Witwiser:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time