About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for Senior Java Developers to extend our Industry X technical development team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health & life insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
· 5+ years of software engineering and hands-on programming experience
· 2+ years of experience in Java and REST services
· Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, data storage and processing
· Familiarity with AWS is a strong plus, familiarity with another cloud provider (e.g. Azure) and willingness to learn AWS is also equally preferable
· Familiarity with DevOps (Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Delivery) is a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
· Design and build web services with a focus on performance and user experience
· Follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
· Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency within the organization
· Coach and mentor other team members when needed to improve their skills, deliver high-quality output
Position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.