About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of the industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product-related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to extend our Industry X team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health&life insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
· Design and build web applications with a focus on performance and user experience
· Maintain and refactor existing code in scope of a Brownfield project.
· Architecture modernization
· Follow, learn and apply new technologies and innovations
· Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency within the organization
· Coach and mentor other team members when needed to improve their skills,deliver high-quality output
· 3+ years of Java based Full-Stack Software Engineering
· BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
· Experience with Spring Framework (Spring 2.x+, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data), Web Services (SOAP, REST), JPA, Hibernate and SQL
· Experience with Java Enterprise Edition and Java EE Application Servers (Tomcat preferably)
· Hands-on experience on one or more of the following is highly desirable: Docker, Design Patterns (MVVM, Repository, Unit of Work, IoC Container, Dependency Injection, etc.), TDD (JUnit, Mockito), Test Automation (Cucumber, Selenium), Atlassian products (JIRA Software, Confluence, Bitbucket)
· Good understanding of project management, system/software development lifecycle (SDLC) techniques and various industry-standard agile practices (SVN, Git, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Kanban)
· Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, data storage and processing
· Ability to work in international teams
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
The position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.