About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product-related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
We are looking for Embedded Software Developer to extend our Industry X embedded software engineers team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment in various industries for smart connected products
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open-source software
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electric-Electronics Engineering or related fields
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Embedded software development and debugging experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- In-depth knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in Embedded Operating Systems, Linux tools and compiler tools
- Familiar with scripting languages (e.g., bash, python)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and technologies (e.g., git, Jenkins)
- Basic knowledge of network and industrial communication protocols
- Experience in embedded Linux build systems (Yocto experience is a plus)
The position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.