Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company?
- Coordinating with other Software Developers and cross functional team members, to collaborate on development projects.
- Resolving issues proactively to deliver quality solutions based on the client’s standards and user requirements.
- Taking ownership of solutions and conducting periodic code reviews.
- Documenting developed solutions.
We are looking for New Graduates, having the following qualifications to be employed in our company for several software development and business analyst projects. Ideal candidates should have;
- Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Engineering degree,
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn technologies,
- Object oriented development knowledge preferred,
- Excellent programming skills and SQL knowledge,
- Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind,
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills,
- High energy and drive.