SemperTech is a spinoff R&D center from Distributed Artificial Intelligence Laboratories (DAI-Labor) of Technical University Berlin. SemperTech is cooperating with major public authorities and national and international commercial companies on joint projects focusing on cyber-security, data analytics, embedded and smart systems, and future communication networks. We continue to develop our popular products like Smart Energy Systems (SES), Shortcomings Predictor (SEHER) and Brain4X.
SemperTech aims to be the leading next generation solution development R&D center in Turkey. We provide our staff with a visionary smart office to provide the best working environment.
We are looking for top talents of senior lead engineers with below-mentioned skills to work in SemperTech at Teknopark İstanbul (Kurtköy) location who will lead and empower her team.
• Graduated from Computer Engineering or related fields of well reputed universities, preferably with Ph.D. Degree
• At least five years working experience
• Demonstrated track record in managing IT projects in an international environment
• Proficient in Agile Software Development and continuous software development and integration (tools and pipelines)
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving capability including sophisticated algorithms
• Experience in continuous software development and software integration (tools and pipeline)
• Proficiency in English (German is a plus)
• Highly motivated team player with a self-starter attitude
• No military obligation for male candidates or postponed at least 2 years
Having knowledge and experience in machine learning, artificial intelligence and data analytics is preferred.
Candidates with below specialties will be prioritized:
• Experience in popular data analytics tools and languages such as Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, PyTorch, Matlab
• Knowledge on basic machine learning concepts such as Supervised Learning, Unsupervised learning, Classification, Clustering or Time Series Analysis
• Having basic NLP skills (word embeddings, language models)
• Experience on signal processing especially on text-to-speech and speech-to-text domains
Opportunities for further career development at SemperTech:
• Career supporting trainings
• Working on future technologies
• Working on joint projects with DAI-Labor (European framework projects, opportunity to attend short-term jobs in Germany)
• Higher education opportunity at TU-Berlin in Germany (Ph.D. / M.Sc. and Post Doc)
Applicants who are interested in, please send the following documents to [email protected].
• Cover Letter
• Tabular CV