Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company?
The Director, Corporate Communications will provide strategic communications leadership and counsel to all levels of the organization, including CEO and Senior Team. Serves as company spokesperson, and is responsible for all external announcements. Works in partnership with Human Resources for internal branding initiatives. Partners closely with Account Managers to develop and implement media and public relations plans. This position reports to CEO.
- 10+ years experience implementing public and analyst relations, as well as social marketing programs in a corporate environment.
- Undergraduate degree (BS/BA) in communications or journalism
- Exemplary writing skills with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from news releases to executive talking points.
- Ability to take strategic plans and translate into actionable, tactical PR programs.
- Highly-collaborative interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
- Develop the company’s communication road map in partnership with executives
- Lead and maintain the company’s social media for all social marketing platforms and blogs
- Provide counsel and create platforms to further enhance the company’s brand and position it as a thought leader in the industry
- Proactively identify opportunities for executives to collaborate with and influence editorial content, including arranging interviews and speaking opportunities, and byline articles.
- Write press releases regarding company, product, partner and personnel announcements and collaborate with media to obtain maximum coverage.
- Track coverage for both the company and its competitors
- Arrange, prepare and manage speaking opportunities for company executives
- Work closely with cross functional teams across the organization to establish internal processes that supports promotion of our content and brand strategy, objections handling, comments on competition, news, or industry trends.
- Bring experience in corporate event planning experience in meetings, incentive and sponsorship events. (have experience with budget management, event registration software and strong communication and project management skills.)