About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for Cloud Architects to extend our Industry X technical development team, who already enjoy working with high-end technologies on various exciting multinational projects!
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health&life insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
· 5+ years of software engineering and hands-on programming experience in cloud applications
· Experienced practitioner with cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP,
· Expertise with open source technologies, containerization, big data, advanced analytics workloads and tooling
· Experience practitioner with orchestration, automation, DevOps, CI/CD and like Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Arm, Python deployments, Docker swarm
· Experience in at least one of the major application frameworks like Spring, ASP.NET Web API / Core MVC
· Experience in REST services, SOAP
· Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases, data storage and processing
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Excellent problem-solving skills and a high degree of intellectual horsepower
· BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
· Provide overall technology oversight of supported architectures and platforms
· Ensure the end-to-end architecture and cloud offering of deployed solutions is robust, secure, scalable, and available
· Build rich client cloud-native applications with a focus on performance, security and user experience
· Lead the design, build, and operation of required architectures (development, operations, execution, data, application) for solution platforms.
· Conduct architecture assessments and provide architecture input for proposed solution enhancements in order to ensure the solution meets technical performance, scalability, flexibility, and operability requirements
· Provide technical architecture input for proposed enhancements in order to ensure alignment with existing architecture principles.
· Manage the adoption of updates to technology standards and architecture patterns.
· Identify and implement continuous improvement in service delivery to the client
Position will be based in Pendik Teknopark/İstanbul