About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
Our package for you:
· Flexible working hours,
· Health & life insurance,
· Shuttle service with wide coverage or fuel allowance,
· Meal allowance,
· Employee referral bonus program,
· Performance-rewarding bonus system,
· No dress code,
The Business Analyst will work with a variety of stakeholders internationally to analyze and define functional/technical requirements for Accenture Clients' projects or programs. He/she will be responsible for writing requirement specifications in an Agile way and will communicate them to Agile delivery teams. The role will also support converting business requirements to technical requirements for the development phase.
The Business Analyst should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally, internationally and to work closely with development teams as well.
· Working independently as an Agile Business Analyst in international projects
· A good partner with Client, Business stakeholders, Design and Development teams and the balance point between them.
· Responsible for understanding the client needs, prioritizing the requirements and detailing requirements as features and user stories to be further processed by development teams
· Being able to understand the technical aspects of the project and support technical requirements as well, working very closely with development teams. ( i.e. Familiarity with concepts like System Interfaces, APIs, Data Models and Data Mapping )
· Being able to serve as the product owner in Agile / Scrum development process; drive or support Scrum together with Client Product Owners
· Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions so as not to impede the progress of the project.
· Communicate with international client/teams and act as a bridge between them and the development team
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; preferably Computer Engineering /SW engineering/IT Technologies
· 4+ years of Software Business Analyst or Software Product Owner experience focused on creating product backlog, requirements; and driving the development teams for execution of backlog
· Strong business analysis and insight capability;
· Technical background is highly desired. Knowledge and understanding on SQL, Web Services, Cloud is a plus.
· Strong knowledge in iterative incremental delivery and software development lifecycle. Agile methodology experience is strongly desired.
· Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing projects and solving problems.
· Capability in understanding the technical aspects of the project
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Strong coordination skills and willingness to take responsibilities
· Experience in Software Development lifecycle tools (e.g. JIRA, Azure DevOps, Software Requirement Specification Tools etc..)
· Fluency in English
Position will be based in Istanbul Teknopark/Kurtkoy.