SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for an Associate DevOps Engineer with Cloud expereince to bring their potential to the SAP Data Management team.
• Contribute to development of Cloud Service Infrastructure of SAP Data Intelligence Cloud product.
• Contribute cloud readiness architecture concepts, guidelines and best practices such as ZDT maintenance, 99.9% SLA etc.
• Participate in On-call rotation as L2/L3 on cloud operations
• Collaborate with others in the engineering team to deploy new cloud features and processes across the organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• You have a B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
• You've built a strong foundation of devops engineering, with focus on cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
• You have skills and experience in implementing cloud applications on at least one of the following languages: Golang, Python, Typescript
• Background with cloud providers (at least one) such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (certification is a plus)
• Experience in working in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand
• Very good English, both spoken and written
In this role it’s the advantage to have:
• Experience with Unix, Script languages, JSON, REST
• Experience with state-of-the-art development tools (Git, Github, Jira…)
• Knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented programming and cloud scale distributed systems
• Knowledge of security and data privacy standards like ISO 27001, NIST CSF, ISA/IEC-62443, GDPR etc.
• Experience with databases and SQL
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, SAP, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology, Engineering