What We’re Looking For
We are looking for talented, passionate and agile minded IT Business Analyst.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, MIS, CTIS, or related fields,
· BAP, PMI-PBA certification will be a plus,
· 2 - 4 years' experience as a IT Business Analyst, either in Banking or related field and experience in a Digital Banking, Mobile Applications, Card Payment Systems
· Knowledgeable about SDLC and Agile Methodology,
· Talented on Requirements Gathering and Elicitation,
· Comfortable on Business Analysis Modeling tools,
· Good at UI design, and keen on UX,
· Experience on Jira and Confluence is a plus,
· Fluent in English with strong oral and written skills,
· Exceptional communication, negotiation, persuasion, and conflict resolution skills,
· Eager to learn and adapt new concepts,
· Proactive and good team player.
What You’ll Do
· Gathering, negotiating and documenting the requirements,
· Creating WBS, defining its dependencies, and giving cost estimations to support project planning efforts,
· Preparing light-weight functional specification documents and test scenarios,
· Contributing to the technical design and development to ensure all business needs are satisfied,
· Functional testing, giving UAT support, and regression testing to eliminate any defects,
· Preparing/updating User Manuals, ·
· Third-level support of the product.
At Intertech, we are trying to make sure that you work free of worries with the benefits we offer;
· Continuous learning and development opportunities by working with experts and training facilities via Inter Academy,
· Opportunity to work in international projects,
· Opportunity of working with new & trend technologies,
· Flexible working hours,
· Recreation space: PlayStation, pinball, table tennis, basketball court, coffee shop & cafe, resting rooms,
· No dress code.
You will be a member of a dynamic team and a big family. We say join us!